The Standards For Being a Successful Citizen
- Must speak with grammatical finesse and with a range of vocabulary
- Must adopt the political-debate way of speaking: this is where you don’t really care for the substance of what you’re talking about but insist upon your view in spite of how shallow it is
- Certainly you must dress in the ways of ladies and gentlemen. Suit jackets, dresses with blazers, toned colours
- Toned colours (we are implying skin tone, hair, the size of your nose, the size of your lips, the size of the wild frenzy in your eyes, too white teeth)
- Politeness comes above all – you represent all other successful humans. You represent successful institutions. Be courteous to the detriment of your ideals/principles/sense of self
- That is to say if you do not agree, you are more than welcome to not agree. You must carry out the motions regardless because you are less important than the success you represent.